Bedhunt Legal Notices
1. Usage of this website implies acceptance of these legal notices and agreement to abide by them.
2. Material submitted by establishment owners remains their property. All other Material on this website is the property of Bedhunt.com and unauthorised use or reproduction of this material strictly prohibited and no express or implied license is granted in respect thereof.
3. Bedhunt.com is published as a guide only, and is subject to change without notice. All material supplied by establishment owners is accepted and used on an "as is" basis and should be verified by the users of the information, including but not limited to accomodation facilities and features, prices and availability. Bedhunt.com and it's owners and operators cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy of information on this website and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage or liability whatsoever arising from the use or inability to use the information or services made available on this website. It is the responsibility of the users of the information on Bedhunt.com to validate and confirm any information they use.
4. Bedhunt.com reserves the right to accept, reject, alter, suspend or delete owners and establishments at its own discretion. please only submit listings in the English language, NOT ALL IN CAPS. Do not submit more than one property per listing. If you have more than one property, you can add them individually under a single owner account. Our visitors are looking for interesting and individual places to stay ... Inns and Boutique Hotels, for example, should be unique, and small, not exceeding 20 or 25 rooms.
5. You need to be an owner or manager (and not a booking agent or other intermediary) of a B&B or Self Catering property to list it on Bedhunt.com.
6. All personal information submitted is treated with due regard to the privacy of our customers and will not be distributed or shared with any third parties without your prior consent.
7. We will from time to time send you emails with information about Bedhunt ... if you do not want to receive these then let us know.
8. Any payments to Bedhunt.com are processed by PayPal (an eBay company) who are one of the largest online payment companies with over 100 million accounts. At no time do Bedhunt.com have access to, or store your credit card details.
9. This site has links from and to other non-Bedhunt.com web sites. Bedhunt.com makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, authenticity, reliability or completeness of any Material about any other site which you may access through this site. These links are for information purposes only and Bedhunt.com has no control over the Material or the privacy of confidential or other information on the linked sites. Bedhunt.com shall not be liable from any loss, damage or liability whatsoever arising from the use or inablility to use the information or services from or by these websites.
10. Bedhunt visitors will be able to submit booking enquiries to your email address you provide to us. It is very important for our visitors that your email remains valid. Therefore if you do not login to your listing during a 6 month period you will receive a reminder email requesting that you do so - if not to update your listing, then at least as a way of confirming that your email address is still working. Failure to do so could ultimately lead to suspension of your listing.
11. These legal notices may be revised without notice from time to time. Such revision may include without limitation, addition, modification, deletion or replacement thereof. You hereby agree that your use of this site will be governed by any new terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to periodically read these legal notices.
12. In these Legal Notices, the term "Bedhunt" refers to the Bedhunt.com website plus processes to support it
If you have any queries about these legal notices, or require clarifications on them, please contact us.
The Bedhunt.com team.